Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Need another project....don't you?

I thought so:  I have a neatnik in my house who likes everything in it's place and if things are meant to be protected, then he likes them protected.  For example shoes, whether in the closet floor or closet shelf or in his luggage about to be off to see the hot air balloons in Albuquerque or the blue's fest in Memphis......he likes them protected.  And protected shoes protect white shirts and silk scarfs too!

So, with this thought in mind, I set about and found the perfect project for my "I need another project" folder.   Here's the perfect shoe tote pattern  a PDF to cover large or small shoes from Ghee's.   Linda McGehee....the master at artistic zipper creations, the bag lady perfectionaire the teacher extraordinaire, has delivered a most unique shoe tote.   So sew easy....thanks Linda. 

You'll have to click on the shoe tote pattern link to print or download....but here are a couple of shots of pretty shoes that may need protected when off the street.  You see, I think every blog post should have a picture:








No comments:

Post a Comment