Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Pillow:


I've always heard of Sunday houses....you know,  when the rich land barons own huge spreads out in the country.....but the family wants to come into town for the weekend and for church on Sunday!  Well, they just acquired property in town.  So many rich folks had these little homes in town that were never used during the week that they became known as Sunday houses. 

Well, when I saw these simple, yet stunning pillows, my first thought was that life doesn't have to be hard....nor does quilting, nor re-decorating the bed or sofa.  We work hard all week getting those large quilts finished, so relax, it's Sunday, and here's a Sunday pillow.  Direct from The Purl Bee
Molly's quilted throw pillows.  




Smile

~







2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these pillows. I made two pillows this week from pieced blocks. I am so into making small things these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These pillows are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete