Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Follow Share Love

so, thanks for following along with us on our new (ish) blog.  It is definitely a work in progress so all your comments, hints and suggestions are welcome. 

Once upon a time I was told that one doesn't really learn what sharing is all about until one has children!   So, since I'm the one who never had children,  I've had to learn the art of sharing all by myself.  It's been a lonely trip, but I've loved every step of my sharing journey. 

I've shared the Sew, Mama, Sew!  tutorials with you before, but want to share more of her 'shares'. 

Here is one of my all time favorite quilt patterns  Shoo-Fly, except Malka Dubrawsky aka A Stitch In Dye,  supersized this baby....then told Sew, Mama, Sew! to share the pattern in a tutorial.    Woot Woot.....a supersized Shoo-Fly toot.  Follow these two links and enjoy. 



I've only made two supersized shoo-fly quilts to date.  Here's one of them



I know I have a picture of the other one,  but......AND  as soon as I get another one made, will share that with you.  How about you?  Are you ready to share?  Let's see those comments and pictures.  It's okay to share them on the North Louisiana Quilters Guild Facebook page.   Just click facebook on the sidebar!  It's so easy to share. 

Just give me a little more time and I'll have us a Flickr group set up!  Are you in?  Hump day is almost over and I'm off to get a hair cut!  






No comments:

Post a Comment