Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dianne Springer's Scrap-O-Lator Quilts & More

Dianne Springer has been published....and we quilters are lovin' her Scrap-O-Lator Quilts & More published by AQS Publishing.




Save the Date:  Dianne will be visiting and sharing her book and her love of quilting with North Louisiana Quilters Guild Sunshine Chapter on March 1.   Join us for her book review and project demo at the Carolyn Rose Strauss Rehabilitation Center Dining Hall on Ferrand Street in Monroe.   The program begins at 1:30 p.m., but you'll want to come early to visit with Dianne and get a taste of her zest for life.   Let's give Dianne of Dianne Springer Designs a huge Monroe welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like she needs to stay over for the Moonlight meeting :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous... I found your comment in my spam/trash folder. Lucky I looked there this morning. To post publically, just sign into google and register.

      The invitation to join Dianne's book signing and demo is open to all chapter members. Try not to miss this treat!

      Delete
  2. I work so I can't come to the Sunshine meeting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Brisbane so I can't come to the Sunshine meeting.
    But the book looks great. I am busy sewing 1 1/2 inch squares together at present :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll miss you Val, but fully understand....with the price of gas and all!!!

      Delete