|Hey...best friend forever, let's talk about it!|
Here are The Rules:
1. Your challenge may be a quilt no more than 40 inches square.....a wearable.....a purse or other novelty item. It must be quilted.
2. Your challenge may be pieced, appliqued, embellished, embroidered, or any combination.
3. No birds are required, but the challenge must have a feather on it somewhere. The feather may be pieced, appliqued, quilted, felted, beaded, embroidered, etc. You may have more than one feather.
4. Now here is the real challenge! This is a group project. You must work on the project with at least one other person, but you can work with a group of any number of friends. You may have one project from the group or each person may have a project based on the group's plan. Group members may work on all of the project or only one aspect of it. One may do the planning, another the quilting or the applique and so on.
5. The label must list all members of the group.
Should you elect to participate in this challenge, there will be a major quilt hanging on the wall at the December, 2012, Christmas luncheon. Let's make this the biggest challenge to top all challenges!